Proposed Heath WWW Reference Source

Keith Rowland k4kgw at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Aug 29 07:41:45 EDT 1997

Gary Harmon wrote:

> John Burch, a.k.a., occupant, and I have been discussing the need for a
> easy to use reference source for Heathkit part/model numbers indexed to
> nomenclature/years sold/etc.  Nothing fancy to start with, e.g., look up
> AT-1 and find out it was a CW transmitter sold during 1955-1958 or
> whatever.  We don't want to start this project if someone else is working
> it or if something already exists.  My son is a professional WWW page
> designer so it will be classy and more importantly, functional.
>
> Comments please.
>
> 73,
> gary
>
> =====================
> Gary H. Harmon, Jr., K5JWK
> 6302 Robin Forest
> San Antonio, TX 78239-3218
> (210) 657-1549
> gharmon at txdirect.net
>
> Too Many Projects, Not Enough Time!
> Better to Have and Not Need than to Need and Not Have!
> Pack Unto Others As You Would Have Them Pack Unto You!
     I have desperately needed such a reference many times since Heath
turned its back on the ham fraternity.  Please do it!  I have quite a
few manuals on the ham gear and some of the test gear and would be happy
to provide a list and info from them should you need it for this
project.

                               Keith Rowland, K4KGW
                               3096 Brooks Dr.
                               Snellville GA 30078 (Atlanta suburb)