Proposed Heath WWW Reference Source

William Lockwood wwl at AXESS.COM
Fri Aug 29 20:19:15 EDT 1997

Gary, the more information about Heath is available the better as far as I'm
concerned. I would like to see a listing of the companies Heath used to deal
with to source parts. Apart from the easy to source stuff like resistors and
capacitors it would be a real boon to the guys that restore old Heath units.
Full speed ahead!!!

Regards, Bill