Need replacement meter cover

wb9iog wb9iog at REVEALED.NET
Fri Aug 29 21:17:26 EDT 1997

William Lockwood wrote:

Hi Guys
I've been a bit reluctant to respond to your request for the AV-3 for a
few reasons.
I only have the IM 18 meter covers.
One has a 1"=~ hair line crack and a bit yellow.
The other is attached to a brand new IM 18 meter movement.
I already have two IM 18's (in use BTW) but doubt If I will ever need
the cover or the replacement meter. At one time when Heath was in the
ham business I did replace a really bad cover and seems to me it cost
$6.
Can I help? If you have no cover the cracked one is far better than
none. Don't know what to say about the new meter movement & cover.
Mike