For Trade: SB-401

Adam McLaughlin kd6poc at JPS.NET
Sat Aug 30 21:26:55 EDT 1997

Dear Heath Group,

I have a Heathkit SB-401 here at the house for a swap.

It has a manual, and is otherwise complete except for the following:

The sliding marker that goes above the dial, indicating where you are in the
band is missing.

There is a mod on the front panel. Someone has drilled a hole in the front
panel and installed a wafer switch behind the panel using a Heath SB-line
knob. There is nothing connected to the switch.

I would like to swap this transmitter for:

A kenwood TS-520 Operating manual, and Service manual. (Excellent Copies are
OK!)

We'll split the shipping costs.

Anybody interested?

Thanks,