No subject

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Mon Jan 27 03:43:09 EST 1997

My answer to Jim's question is that I started doing this for
semiconductors only, a few years ago, and got sidetracked with other
things.

It's not a stupid question. I'd be curious if any of the other Heath
historical books addressed this before I start digging in my unfinished
projects area :o~

I now remember that I discovered my source of info potentially contained
data entry typos, and I got disgusted and stopped my efforts. I think I
have more or less completed a cross reference of 56 and 57 series parts
(diodes) , and don't remember how far I got thru the 417-s
(transistors). I didn't even start the analog (442-) or digital (443-)
stuff. The 444 I figured was a dead horse, because they were all custom
programmed, and therefore unavailable other than by sheer luck. I had
hoped to publish such a cross-reference, but figured I wouldn't be happy
if I bought a book that had a huge disclaimer that the information was
checked as accurately as possible against possibly flawed sources....

I guess if someone needs something looked up, post it to the list and at
least one of the ex-Heathens out here will dig thru our musty papers &
tell you what we know, or don't know.

Murray

Murray

      I know that is is probably a stupid question but ...

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH