HA-201A/GR-88

Norm Melick henmel at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Jul 7 00:07:04 EDT 1997

Hello,

I have a few questions concerning a few Heath products.

1.  I was given a HA-201A.  I have no manual, and no idea what it is.  I
THINK it is a amplifier of some sort.  Could someone help me out on what
it is, applications, and help me obtain a manual for it.  This unit
looks like it just came out of the box.

2.  I have a pristine GR-88.  I need the manual, the AC power cord, and
if possible, I would like to trade this for the one that covers the
Aircraft band.  This one covers 153 - 174 frequency, and works great.
The Aircraft model was the first kit I ever built, and I would like to
have one for nostalgic purposes.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Norm/KF6HSK