You want good manuals?

van lincoln vlincoln at POSTOFFICE.WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Jul 7 16:55:28 EDT 1997

I have ordered upwards of 20 -24 manuals.  It seems like every time
I get a new piece, it needs one.  I will rate the companies I have dealt with:

           overall        cost $       completeness     selection
Hi Manuals 9.7            10.0 low         10.0           8.0
sarrio     8.9            9.5  med          8.0           10.0
w7fg       7.5            8.5  high         7.0           8.0
heathkit   7.5            5.0  highest      8.0           10.0
ag tannenbaum 8.0         9.0  med          9.0           8.5
                         (higher better)

hi manuals 712-323-9737
heathkit    616-925-5899
w7fg        918-333-3754
sarrio      on www.sarrio.com
tannenbaum  215-540-8055
manuals plus  haven't tested them yet.  801-882-7188 utah

The thing that impresses me is when I get a manual that is almost 100%
complete,
and excellant reproduction quality, and is almost 99% like a heath manual.

Call em all, and ask questions!  ask them what you'll get for your money!
van wd8aam