Tube Miller Effects

Chris Trask ctrask at PRIMENET.COM
Thu Jul 10 09:25:54 EDT 1997

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Snowden, Douglas wrote:

> Joe, W7LFF/4 posted a Heath Bulletin (which are very welcome to me) that
> referred to "tube miller effects". I vaguely remember reading this in
> the past..
> Someone refresh my (and others) mind on what this is please.

        I believe that this is the plate-to-grid capacitance (Cpg),.

                                          Regards,

                                          Chris

     ,----------------------.
    / If you understand it,  \      Circuit Design for the
   /   then it's obsolete!   /            RF Impaired
   \  _______,--------------'
  _ |/
 oo\                                 Chris Trask / N7ZWY
(__)\       _                        Principal Engineer
  \  \    .'  `.                     ATG Design Services
   \  \  /      \                    P.O. Box 25240
    \  '"        \                   Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
       c__; c__;  '-..'>.__          Email:  ctrask at primenet.com

                    Graphics by Loek Frederiks