SB-104A Power Loss...

Rob Frans fransr at ISERV.NET
Mon Jul 21 02:03:48 EDT 1997

Hi... can anyone give me some advice?  I have a SB-1034A Transceiver that
has been my main rig for the past couple of years... been working GREAT!
Excellent signal reports, my favorite rig!  All of a sudden, the unit loses
about 75 percent of its rf output after it has been on for about 15
minutes.... Starts out perfect, then after that time period, it drops in
power, then after a few more minutes, the vox relay starts clicking in and
out rapidly... At that point, I need to power it down.  After letting it
cool, and turn it back on, it works perfectly for another 15 minutes, then
it happens again.

If anyone knows what might be the problem, please let me know!

Thanks!!!

Rob Frans
KC8BAP
Grand Rapids, MI