Saying Hello - From WA2CKY

Bob & Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun Jul 20 23:48:54 EDT 1997

Saw the mention of this list in QST this month and thought I would chime in.  I have been a Heathkit builder
ever since when and worked there from 1977 to 1981 as Principal Engineer along with a lot of other great guys.
 Put my fingerprints all over the SS-9000 as Project Engineer.  Not a winner from the monetary point of view
and fighting a losing battle in features but I still think we did a pretty good job on building a solid radio.
 One of these days maybe I'll find one for myself just for the fun of it.

If there are any other guys from that era out there, drop me a line on e_mail.  I'd love to talk about the
good old days.  In fact, I love to talk about anything!  Ask anyone who know's me!!!

73      Bob Groh, WA2CKY