UPS strike

James Parsons k5rov at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jul 31 19:30:33 EDT 1997

>         For small packages and service, my money's with the post office.
> As far as unions are concerned, I'll say this:  Workers will not organ-
> ize if they are treated fairly and have good work conditions.  Unions
> are not, by nature, instruments of worker greed, but are for the pro-
> tection of labour against inept/corrupt/incompetent/abusive management.

Too many unions also suffer from inept/corrupt/incompetent/abusive
management. And, too many unions think they own the companies. I am a
stock holder, and I think I am an owner of the companies. But only with
the unions permission, I guess.

James (Jim), Parsons, K5ROV USAF, Ret.
k5rov at worldnet.att.net   QCWA, NWQRP, Fists, ARRL
EX: W1RLA, K5FBB, K4FEO, SV0WN (CRETE), SV0WN (RHODES),
DL4NC, DL4JP, KA2FC (JAPAN), KA2JP (JAPAN).
JOHN 3:16