FS: Lots of Heath Gear & Parts

Matt Robbins n8ugd at SERV01.NET-LINK.NET
Sun Jun 1 12:04:39 EDT 1997

Gang,

I am cleaning out all my Heathkit stuff.  I have the following items for
sale.  Everything must go.

                        HAM GEAR

        DX-40           No red Drive knob       $65
        HW-12           Dirty but cleanable     $35
        CB-1            No handle, no mic.
                        Large clean hole on right
                        side of cabinet.  XTAL
                        mount on front panel    $50

                        TEST EQUIPTMENT

        TC-2            Accually TC-2P, in
                        carring case            $25
        O-8             Needs some electrical
                        wrk, excelent physical
                        cond.                   $20
        O-10            No trace                $10
        SG-7            Excelent cond.          $10
        SG-8            Excelent cond.          $10
        IG-42           Labratory Generator     $15
        IT-18           Transistor Tester       $15
        V-7A            VTVM                    $10
        IT-22           Capaci Tester           $10
        AV-2            AC Voltmeter            $10
        SG-7            Parts Radio             Make Offer
        SG-8            Parts Radio             Make Offer

        FRONT PANELS(all are in excelent shape):
        GD-1B, V-6, AM-1, AM-2, V-7A, AG-7      Make Offers

        CABINETS:
        HR-10B, DX-60B, GD-1, AM-1              Make Offers

        CHASIS:
        DX-20, DX-35, HW-29, Pawnee             Make Offers

If you have anything to trade instead, I am looking for the older Heath ham
gear as well as some of the really old test gear.  I will be at the
Wheaton, Il. hamfest and can deliver there.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Robbins, N8UGD|
Heathkit Collector |