Help with HW-32...

Dave gekko95 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Jun 4 19:18:45 EDT 1997

Hello everyone!

I just acquired a HW-32 (20m SSB monobander), but my
spare HP23 is of the 11-pin flavor while the rig
is fond of 8 pin power cables. (My newer HW-12 has
the 11-pin style, so the 8-pin version must be older?).

Can anyone tell me how the pins relate?  I do not have
a schematic for the 32 to ID the pins and there is
no legend on the rear apron.  I plan to build a switch
box to switch the HP23 to eiher of the two rigs.  Is
there any reason I shouldn't do this?

Also, does anyone happen to have the clear plastic piece
with the index line for the HW-12? (newer style, if that
matters).  My rig is missing that part.

Thanks,

Dave WB7AWK

         "35EH5's - Hope ya choke on 'em"