Heath Parts

Chuck Penson penson at SCI.MUS.MN.US
Tue Jun 10 09:37:46 EDT 1997

Allen Boardman wrote:

> I stopped by your flea market space at Dayton while you were away, but the
> young man there suggested I try to contact you regarding sources of parts
> for Heath Co. products.  I am presently in need of two of the rotary
> switches used in the Heathkit Decade Resistance Box, model IN-3117.  Any
> help you can provide will greatly be appreciated.

Allen,

I believe those switches are of the "nothing special plain old rotary
switches than can be found in a variety of old junk" type. It should not
be hard to find something that would work.

I have however, forwarded your inquiry to the Heath reflector and maybe
someone there can help you. Also, SPECTRUM ELECTRONICS, 616.742.0613
fax: 616.742.0614, has some Heath parts available.

Good luck!

--
Chuck Penson
WA7ZZE

penson at sci.mus.mn.us
612.221.4510 voice
612.224.5092 fax
http://comped.sci.mus.mn.us/staff/chuck

After having used the Web for a couple of years now I am convinced that
lots of information isn't always better than no information at all.