Heath Parts

Chris Trask ctrask at PRIMENET.COM
Tue Jun 10 09:54:45 EDT 1997

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997, Chuck Penson wrote:

> Allen Boardman wrote:
>
> > I stopped by your flea market space at Dayton while you were away, but the
> > young man there suggested I try to contact you regarding sources of parts
> > for Heath Co. products.  I am presently in need of two of the rotary
> > switches used in the Heathkit Decade Resistance Box, model IN-3117.  Any
> > help you can provide will greatly be appreciated.
>
> Allen,
>
> I believe those switches are of the "nothing special plain old rotary
> switches than can be found in a variety of old junk" type. It should not
> be hard to find something that would work.

        Yes, those switches are made by Mallory and I believe that they
can still be found in either the Newark or Allied catalogues.

        I gotta go.

                                          Regards,

                                          Chris

     ,----------------------.
    / If you understand it,  \      Circuit Design for the
   /   then it's obsolete!   /            RF Impaired
   \  _______,--------------'
  _ |/
 oo\                                 Chris Trask / N7ZWY
(__)\       _                        Principal Engineer
  \  \    .'  `.                     ATG Design Services
   \  \  /      \                    P.O. Box 25240
    \  '"        \                   Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
       c__; c__;  '-..'>.__          Email:  ctrask at primenet.com

                    Graphics by Loek Frederiks