HO-10

Norm Melick henmel at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Jun 30 01:54:56 EDT 1997

Hello gang,

I recently "rescued" a HO-10 station monitor and manual from the dump.
To restore this unit, I need some help/advice.

1.  The screen needs to be re-marked.  Does anybody know how or where
to     get this done?
2.  The two front feet (long) are missing.  If these are still
available,     I'd like to purchase these, rather than get some generic
ones.
3.  The picture is "jittery" some times, and the trace has a
faint,         constant "ghost" that follows the trace.  Is there
someone that has      experience trouble shooting this?
4.  If probes came with this unit, I don't have them.  I made some up
to     test the unit.  If the originals are available, I'd like to buy
them.

All other controls work great, and I have plenty of range/response left
on the pots.  I feel that the CRT is fine, and that this unit can be a
10 with the above help.

Thanks in advance for the bandwidth and the help.

Norm