Heathkit Technicial Notes

Chuck Penson penson at SCI.MUS.MN.US
Mon Jun 30 09:20:20 EDT 1997

RICHARD WEAVER JR wrote:

> I am looking for information on the SB-1000 Linear Amplifier. I have a
> problem with mine and am trying to resolve it ( Rf arcing in the output
> circuit). Do you have any techincial information that may point me in
> the right direction?

Richard,

I assume your SWR is under 2:1. Most of these amps are not very tolerent
of anything higher. I have forwarded your inquiry to the Heath
reflector. Perhaps someone on the list can help you.

--
Chuck Penson
WA7ZZE

penson at sci.mus.mn.us
612.221.4510 voice
612.224.5092 fax
http://comped.sci.mus.mn.us/staff/chuck

After having used the Web for a couple of years now I am convinced that
lots of information isn't always better than no information at all.