Greetings...

Michael Tallent mtallent at CONCENTRIC.NET
Sun Mar 23 01:23:52 EST 1997

M. Monninger wrote:

> Greetings Heath Fans...
>

> As for me, I've built more Heathkits than I can remember. Some ham gear but
> probably more stereo gear and even one of the color TV's. Let's see...I
> have a HW-16/HG-10 combo, a Sixer (that works, even), a Heath RF generator,
> a QF-1, and an AM/FM stereo tuner and 100W stereo amp (one of the channels
> on the amp isn't working...one of these day's I'll fix it). I've owned, at
> one time or another, a DX-60, SB-100/SB-200 combo, Twoer, and various other
> stereo rigs, and the color TV, and probably some other stuff I've forgotten
> about.
>
> OK, I've said my piece. Who else is lurking out there?
>
> 73...    Mark    AA7TA
Hello:

Well I built mostly HIFI stuff, and GR2000 the only Ham Heath that I
built was a SB-220, and antenna tuner, 2060 (I think) but I still have
these.  But I have recently gotten a TX-1 that is nearly ready to go on
AM, a RX-1 and a HX-10 that is missing the dial pointer and maybe a few
other small parts, I have not gotten into it yet.

Also have 2 DX-60, HG-10B and HR-10B  unfortantly the DX-60,s are the
smooth that I like and the HG-10B and HR-10B are the wrinkle.

Does anyone have a TX-1 with the polished knobs that they would like to
swap for the satin knobs?  Then the TX-1,RX-1 and HX-10 will match.

Well this is my first shot, hope the group grows.

73's Mike W6MXV