Greetings...

David M. Nance dmnance at ROANOKE.INFI.NET
Sun Mar 23 12:33:19 EST 1997

Good Morning All:

I also want to congratulate those involved with getting the Heath e-list
started.  I have been inactive in ham radio since 1974 (except for an
occasional 2-meter excursion every few years.  When I was active, I had
an SB-100, SB101, HA-14 Linear, and others.

Back in November of last year I bought an SB301/401 combination at a club
auction (actually was the club station).  This was my "dream rig" back
when I first got my license, but couldn't afford.  I hope get back on the
air this Spring.  Since November I've acquired the SA-2040 tuner and a
Cantenna.   I managed to hang on to my Heath SB-line SWR bridge, phone
patch and desk mike.  All I need is to put up a good antenna and I'm
ready.

Also have a DX-100 and SB-10 SSB adapter I acquired from a friend I sold
a Studebaker to about 11 years ago.  His dad had been a ham and I
convinced him to throw all the ham gear in at the last minute as part of
the deal.  It's funny how you sometimes acquire this stuff.  I hope to
pare it up with a Collins 75A4 and try a little AM.

Now my 14 year old son is studying for his novice and you can be assured
his first HF QSO with be on a Heathkit.

73,

Dave - WB4SSE