Greetings

Richard Wilkerson richqrp at CTS.COM
Sun Mar 23 11:51:29 EST 1997

Hello to all..... I, like most others have had a collection of the
"Gray" line gear.  Most of it I have given away to new hams.  The only
rig I have left is my DX-40 which I still use. I have updated it to a
VFO, HG10 ( I think ) and still use it to check into the boatanchors
net.  I think this is the part of radio which all the "new" non-builder
hams have missed.  From the kits we all learned enough to build our own
gear, and funny thing, Iam still making rigs from the old schematics of
the 40's and 50's.   73's and glad to be part of the group!!!
--
Rich Wilkerson, WD6FDD, Santee, Ca.
             ScQRPions