Heathkit Scope 4 sale

Bill Todd bill at TECHLINE.COM
Mon Mar 24 02:07:46 EST 1997

Hello (new) group -

Boy...I thought I had a decent Heath collection, but I can see by the list
of gear that other members talk about, I'm pretty poor.

I have a very clean Heathkit oscilloscope model 10-4560 that I am willing
to sell.  If any of you are interested, please drop me a note.

Thanks - Bill - N7MFB

PS I use the Heathkit model t?-3 tube tester every day, and all I have ever
had to do to it was to replace the octagnal tube socket cuz it was pretty loose
after many years of testing 807's, etc.

Still use the HM-102 wattmeter every day too.