Greetings-II

Richard H. Arland k7yha at JUNO.COM
Mon Mar 24 03:00:14 EST 1997

Gang:

Almost forgot. I'm in  the middle of restoring a HR-1610 receiver. Does
anyone have any experience with one of these. Mine is a real D-O-G! Lots
of birdies, no S-meter deflection unless I put 20dB of signal into the
antenna, the VFO is intermittant (I think that I have that fixed), low
sensitivity, and the "10B" band does not oscillate all the time.

Also: my wife, Tricia, assembled her first Heathkit....a Cantenna....when
we were first married back in England. Been using that Cantenna ever
since!

Glad this list is up and running. Been too long with out it!

73 rich K7SZ