Does Anybody Know???

Bob Marsh bmarsh at HICOM.NET
Mon Mar 24 08:32:15 EST 1997

Hi All,

Here's a question for the group:  I have an HW-16 that I love to
operate, but absolutely HATE that sidetone!  Does anyone know of a
modification that will let me replace the neon circuit with a nicer
sounding tone?  Right now I have the sidetone circuit cut out and I'm
using sidetone from the keyer.  That doesn't help with a straight key,
though.  Any help would be appreciated.

I'm also looking for a manual for the IM-2203 Digital Multi Meter with
alignment procedures and schematic.  Anybody got one??

73 de Bob/KB2SGM