New to the List...Hi Gang

Steve/N0TU N0TU at WEBACCESS.NET
Wed Mar 26 08:34:11 EST 1997

Just dropped by to say hello...and read the mail for a spell!
I'm the owner of a HW-8 and HW-100 proud to say...however u probably
would'nt recognized the HW-8 because of it's customization and
modifications...the HW100 actually belongs to my brother-in-law be he's
not using it...so I'm keeping it warm for him. Although I'm not a fan of
using more power than one needs to communicate which is another whole
topic of discussion.  Anyway I'm new here and I'll just sit back and
listen for awhile...Best Regards...Steve