new to list

Brian Carling (G3XLQ/AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Sun Mar 30 03:38:57 EST 1997

David (and everyone)

You can find a bunch of sources for Heath Manuals at the following
web address:

Just click on MANUALS and you will see the list of suppliers.
They are not all commercial. Many are just individuals with manuals
to sell of all kinds.

The information you are needing can be found on my Web Site in the HAM
RADIO RESOURCES section at the address listed below. ENJOY!

I have a number of unique resources available for radio etc.

MEGALIST + HAM RADIO + HOCKEY = Bry's Page!

http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/

All the very best - Brian, AF4K / G3XLQ

On 24 Mar 97 at 20:25, MR DAVID M LOCKARD spoke about new to list and
said:

> Hello all, I am new to the list. I don't own a lot of heath gear yet
> but there's lots of time left for me. However I do have a HW4
> handi-talkie and would like to locate a manual,so i could add a tone
> board. If anyone has one, or a copy of one please e-mail the with
> price and postage.
>
> tnx es 72/73
> Dave KG8WH

*** 73 from Radio AF4K / G3XLQ in Gaithersburg, MD USA *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                         *
*** See the great ham radio resources at:              *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                         *