Greetings and glad to be aboard

Brian Carling (G3XLQ/AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Sun Mar 30 03:49:49 EST 1997

Great post Stephan, and I am also enjoying everyone else's
reminiscences here!

On 29 Mar 97 at 2:43, Stephan Woytowicz spoke about Greetings and
glad to be aboard and said:

> Hello to everyone,

[SNIP]

> I had a heavy heart when Heath closed it's doors, but this list
> could provide the right jump start for a Heath renaissance. I wonder
> if, as the numbers on this list grow large enough, if they or
> someone would consider resurrecting Heathkit?

Wouldn't THAT be great! Wow, what an idea!

In the meanwhile for those of us who LOVE to build kits, there ARE
a number of suppliers out there and if we will support them by BUYING
from them, they will stay up and running, NLIKE Ryan Communications
which recently went under due to lack of sales.
They had advertised in QST, and done OK for a while with a line of
PC board QRP transmitters. I was sorry to see them go...

If anyone wants to see a good list of KIT SUPPLIERS, point your
browser to:

http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/hamfiles.htm

and then click on KITS.

*** 73 from Radio AF4K / G3XLQ in Gaithersburg, MD USA *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                         *
*** See the great ham radio resources at:              *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                         *