Tube help with the HW-16

Brian Carling (G3XLQ/AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Sun Mar 30 17:11:02 EST 1997

Yeah that masking tape really gives tubes a neat COOKING smell
doesn't it!!

On 30 Mar 97 at 18:34, Bob/WB0AUQ spoke about Re: Tube help with the
HW-16 and said:

> Jeff,
> The /ECC83 would be the 12AX7.
> FWIW I always pull tubes one at a time, clean it up
> and stick on a piece of masking tape with tube number and ID.
> When you got more than one of a number this allows getting
> each back into its original socket (sometimes reduces re-alignment).
> Have fun with the '16. 74, Bob/WB0AUQ/brainbol at idir.net

*** 73 from Radio AF4K / G3XLQ in Gaithersburg, MD USA *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                         *
*** See the great ham radio resources at:              *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                         *