Tube help with the HW-16

Brian Carling (G3XLQ/AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Sun Mar 30 17:09:35 EST 1997

Yes Jeff - the ECC83 is the same thing as a 12AX7

I hope that helps!

Bry

On 30 Mar 97 at 18:22, Jeffrey Herman spoke about Tube help with the
HW-16 and said:

> Hi folks - I was just placing the tubes back into my HW-16
> and have two left with the markings worn off. One is supposed
> to be a 6EA8; the other a 12AX7. One of them has  /ECC83
> following what was worn off. Can any of you tell anything
> from that?
>
> 73,
> Jeff KH2PZ / KH6

*** 73 from Radio AF4K / G3XLQ in Gaithersburg, MD USA *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                         *
*** See the great ham radio resources at:              *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                         *