Help w/HW-101

jerry jerry at OTHERSIDE.COM
Fri Mar 28 14:32:30 EST 1997

Gang,

This is a re-post since I figure there are more people on the list to see
this posting.
Recently picked up "another" HW-101 that is sick.  Rx seems to work fair
but Tx has problems.  At first there was full output but it fell off
quickly, now only about a watt or two, probably from the driver.

The 6146's check out ok and they are getting the B+ voltage.  The driver
tube is also ok

Anyone have any idea's or can tell me where I should start checking first?
How bout trying the alignment?

Have another '101 plus the sb600/ps, (3) hw-16's with one hg10 , sb610 and
several pieces of misc. gear around the shack so I'am more than happy to
see this heath list get started.

73
Jerry
WD9CTB