Heath Parts Needed

Gary Harmon gharmon at TXDIRECT.NET
Thu May 22 07:33:36 EDT 1997

Ok you guys out there, I still am in need of the following
parts......Hollar if you can help.

1.  AT-1 meter.

2.  SB-type tuning knob.  I have one that is almost a match but the skirt
is smaller and it has a mark on the skirt.  Perhaps it came from a tuner or
something.

3.  .15 @ 1600v capacitors for the SB-610/SB-620 units.

4.  1985 catalogue

5.  Timer motor used in the SB-630 station console.  Same type as used in
some of the older clocks.  Would take motor or entire clock assembly or a
parts 630.

Thanks to Ron at R&R.  He had the calibrator knob and assembly and the
paint is great!  Matches very well considering the number of variations in
colors.  Thanks Ron.

Thanks everybody and 73,
gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr., K5JWK