Free to a Good Home (except shipping)

Robert S. Capon RobCap at AOL.COM
Wed May 28 07:34:37 EDT 1997

Hi Fellas:

I'm cleaning out my shack, and I have an HW-100 parts rig that I would give
FREE TO A GOOD HOME.  Maybe even to a NOT SO GOOD HOME!

Well almost free.  I would like $25 to cover shipping.

Now let me tell you about this gem.  It's ugly.  It's scratched. It's dead.
 It's dirty.  It's not pretty.  I think the guy who owned it was a smoker.  A
few pieces are already missing (drive belts gone, SSB filter, two pulley's).
 But, the good new is that most pieces are in tact.  It has most of the
knobs, the meter, lots of tubes including the finals, and lots of parts to
scavenge for your HW-100 or HW-101.

What a deal.

73,

Rob, W3DX