Heath Manuals for sale

KenMar Industries kenmar.ind at JUNO.COM
Sat May 31 06:46:45 EDT 1997

Last week, I put a list of Heath manuals available out to this group.
Most have been sold, but as of today (Saturday, May 31), I still have the
following available:

HA-202      2 meter FM Amp     $ 5
HA-201 A  2 meter FM Amp     $ 5
HW-30       Twoer ( 2 m AM)     $ 8
VP-1-12    Vibrator Power Supply    $ 3
HWA-7-1  Accessory power supply  $ 3

HD-16      Code Practice Oscillator   $ 3
HN-31      Cantenna Dummy Load     $ 3

IN-37         Resistance Sub Box          $ 3
EF-3         Signal Generator                $ 7
SG-8         Signal Generator                $ 5
IO-103      5 inch scope                        $ 12
IM-4100    Frequency Counter             $ 8

GRA-2000    TV                                     $ 12
GR-2000-1    TV Clock Accessory      $  3
GRA-2000-6 TV Remote Control        $  5
GR-2050        TV  (5 book set)             $ 30
GRA-601       TV Clock Accessory      $  3

MW-34           Marine CB xcvr               $ 7

Prices listed above do NOT include shipping, which will vary depending on
your location, how many manuals you are getting, etc.

E-Mail to KenMar.Ind at Juno.com or to W8EK at QSL.net

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson
KenMar Industries
E-Mail to KenMar.Ind at Juno.com or W8EK at QSL.net
Voice Phone (330) 499-7388
Visit our web site at  www.angelfire.com/biz/KenMar