Ordered from Heath: HX-30 manual (6M SSB Xmtr)

Brian Carling, Radio AF4K bry at MNSINC.COM
Sat May 31 05:33:09 EDT 1997

"OH-MY-GAWRSH!!!!" as Goofy used to say...
That is awful! You could just about buy a whole radio for that!

Still I guess they hoarded the darn things and they are in business
to make money, eh?

So when are we going to have a QSO on 6m?
Will that thing run AM & CW too or just SSB?

Bry

On 30 May 97 at 12:06, Roy Morgan spoke about Ordered from Heath:
HX-30 manual (6 and said:

> I finally broke down (and broke out the credit card), and ordered
> the manual from Heath for the HX-30 6 Meter SSB Transmitter.
>
> $49.95 + $4.95 shipping = $49.95
>
> 113 pages.
>
> That comes to about 44 cents per page.
>
> UGH!!!
>
> IF ANYONE ELSE NEEDS THIS, CALL ME FIRST!!!
>

> PS: contact info is:
>
> http://www.heathkit.com/
> techsupport at heathkit.com
> 616-925-5899 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST Monday - Friday.
>
> -- Roy Morgan/Building 820, Room 517/Gaithersburg  MD 20899
> (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
> 301-975-3254 Fax: 301-948-6213  morgan at speckle.ncsl.nist.gov --

*** 73 from Radio AF4K/G3XLQ Gaithersburg, MD USA  *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                     *
*** See the interesting ham radio resources at:    *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                     *