Heathkit SB-620 Scanalyzer For Sale

Roy Morgan morgan at SPECKLE.NCSL.NIST.GOV
Wed Sep 10 09:01:57 EDT 1997

Chris,

I, too am looking for an SB-620 (for my buddy Andrew).
So, let me know if it's still for sale .... I'll be glad to engineer any
needed coils or whatever.

>At 15:34 09/09/97 -0700, Chris Trask wrote:
>>        I have a Heathkit SB-620 Scanalyzer for sale.  ...   $75 plus
shipping.

>>                                          Regards,
>>
>>                                          Chris
>>
>>     ,----------------------.       Circuit Design for the
>>    / If you understand it,  \            RF Impaired
>>   /   then it's obsolete!   /
>>   \  _______,--------------'        Chris Trask / N7ZWY
>>  _ |/                               Principal Engineer
>> oo\                                 ATG Design Services
>>(__)\       _                          P.O. Box 25240
>>  \  \    .'  `.                  Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
>>   \  \  /      \
>>    \  '"        \                     Technical Editor,
>>     .       (  ) \                      QRP Quarterly
>>      '-| )__| :.  \                     QRP ARCI 9464
>>       c__; c__;  '-..'>.__      Email:  ctrask at primenet.com
>>
>>                    Graphics by Loek Frederiks

Keep em Glowing!
Roy, K1LKY since 1959

-- Roy Morgan/Building 820, Room 562/Gaithersburg  MD 20899
(National Institute of Standards and Technology,  formerly NBS)
301-975-3254 Fax: 301-948-6213  morgan at speckle.ncsl.nist.gov --