Heath Reference book for buyers, sellers, collectors.

Chuck K3FT k3ft at EROLS.COM
Wed Apr 15 18:11:07 EDT 1998

Many have previously noted this, but new folks come along all the time, so this will be
useful, I think.

        I just received my copy of WA7ZZE's compendium ('HEATHKIT: A GUIDE TO THE
AMATUER RADIO PRODUCTS') of as complete a listing of ALL Heath company Amateur oriented
equipment as I've ever seen.  If you, like me, have questions as to 'when was it made?',
'How many were made?', 'Is it rare?', 'What did it sell for?', 'What model XX went with
YY unit?'. etc. this is a great reference book. Full color pictures and text with
complete historical and thumbnail sketch text info.  Sources for manuals included as
well as a complete cross reference by model number, equipment name, year(s) produced,
and price originally charged.

        A must for ANY Heathian, Heath collector/user, or denizen of the greenish color
case 'glow in the dark' radio world.  I have no financial interest in anyone selling
this book, I just consider it the finest Heath reference book I've laid eyes on in 30
years in the Amateur Radio game.

73

Chuck k3ft
k3ft at erols.com