Some stuff for sale

Brickey, Peter peter.brickey at COMPAQ.COM
Thu Aug 20 13:51:37 EDT 1998

Hi,

I have decided to sell off some of my excess equipment as I am
running out of space.  Shipping from ZIP 95033 is NOT included.

Heathkit 'Mohican' receiver, both AC & batt                           75
  Working, has 3 power supplies (AC, Batt & Acc)
 with original manual.

 Heathkit SB-301, SB, AM, CW filters, & spkr                      165
  Working, very nice condition - no scratches, has
 SSB, AM & CW filters.  Original manual and SB-600
 speaker inc.

 Heathkit SBA-300-3, 2M converter for SB-300/301               25
  Nice condition, have never used it. Manual copy.

 Heathkit SBA-300-4, 6M converter for SB-300/301               25
  Nice condition, have never used it. Manual copy.

 Heathkit AK-5, speaker
55
  Has been repainted a 'blah' green,

 Heathkit AK-7, mobile speaker
25
  Cabinet has paint scrape on both lower corners

 Heathkit HS-1661, speaker
35
  Very nice condition, no scratches/scrapes

 Heathkit SB-500 2m transverter                                           65
  Nice condition, set up for SB-110

 Heathkit SB-401, transmitter
95
  Very nice condition, has crystal pack, I have
 never powered this one up.  Mic jack has been replaced
 with 4-pin model, no power cord.  Orig manual.

 Heathkit HW-104, transceiver, FT mods, PS                       265
  Very nice condition, has CW filter, noise blanker
 and all of the Fox Tango mods.  Working, with
 PS-1124 power supply and lots of documentation.

 Heathkit mdl GD-125 'Q' multiplier
10
  Cabinet is in fair condition

 Heathkit mdl HM-15 SWR Bridge                                         10
  Very ice condition

 Heathkit SB-630 station console
45
Nice condition, except clock has some faded
 numbers.  Clock is working (quietly) as is the
 timer circuit.  manual copy.

      73's  Peter

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov