Mic Connectors

Mike Knox knoxm at SCIOTO.NET
Fri Aug 28 22:30:18 EDT 1998

Howdy all,
    I have been receiving the list for about a month and have seen a lot of interesting things posted here.  Well, I have been collecting some old Heathkit test equipment and find myself in need of the old style mic connectors.  It seems that was the favorite connector on most of Heaths early test gear.  Anyway, does anyone out there know of a good source of these connectors?  I find I need quite a few.  None of the test equipment has any of the cables or connectors.  I also need manuals or good copies of the following manuals.  SG8 Signal Generator, C3 Capacitor Tester and IM-13 VTVM.  All of this equipment is museum quality, I wish they would have had the cables and manuals.  Thanks, I have alot of fond memories of Heathkit and am enjoying receiving the information posted here.  I guess a lot of us can say "thanks for the memories"  wish you were here Heathkit.
                                                        Thanks, Mike - KC8WR