Mic Connectors

Fred Finster Fred_Finster at EL.NEC.COM
Fri Aug 28 23:47:24 EDT 1998

     Mike, I can send you a copy of the SG8 Signal Generator that someone
     sent me.   Are you talking about the one pin in the center mike
     connector. The ground is the circular outside with threads on the
     inside that goes to a signal generator.
     They have these at Halted Specialties I found in a rack.  I bought one
     cable that had two connectors.  How many do you need, Mike?

     www.halted.com
     http://www.best.com/~dgjoseph/miscprod.htm

Fred Finster WB7ODY
Subject: Mic Connectors
Author:  Mike Knox <knoxm at SCIOTO.NET> at INTERNET
Date:    8/28/98 10:30 PM

Howdy all,
    I have been receiving the list for about a month and have seen a lot of
interesting things posted here.  Well, I have been collecting some old Heathkit
test equipment and find myself in need of the old style mic connectors.  It
seems that was the favorite connector on most of Heaths early test gear.
Anyway, does anyone out there know of a good source of these connectors?  I find
I need quite a few.  None of the test equipment has any of the cables or
connectors.  I also need manuals or good copies of the following manuals.  SG8
Signal Generator, C3 Capacitor Tester and IM-13 VTVM.  All of this equipment is
museum quality, I wish they would have had the cables and manuals.  Thanks, I
have alot of fond memories of Heathkit and am enjoying receiving the information
posted here.  I guess a lot of us can say "thanks for the memories"  wish you
were here Heathkit.
                                                        Thanks, Mike - KC8WR

<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Howdy all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>    I have been receiving the
list for about a month and have seen a lot of interesting things posted
here.  Well, I have been collecting some old Heathkit test equipment and
find myself in need of the old style mic connectors.  It seems that was the

favorite connector on most of Heaths early test gear.  Anyway, does anyone
out there know of a good source of these connectors?  I find I need quite a

few.  None of the test equipment has any of the cables or connectors.

I also need manuals or good copies of the following manuals.  SG8 Signal
Generator, C3 Capacitor Tester and IM-13 VTVM.  All of this equipment is
museum quality, I wish they would have had the cables and manuals.  Thanks,

I have alot of fond memories of Heathkit and am enjoying receiving the
information posted here.  I guess a lot of us can say "thanks for the
memories"  wish you were here Heathkit.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000
size=2>            &
nbsp;            &nb
sp;            &nbsp
nbsp;
Thanks, Mike - KC8WR</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH