FWD msgs from Newsgroups- all Heath items

CHRISTOPHER W. (Chris) BOONE CBoone at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Dec 5 17:18:54 EST 1998

Below are messages about or concerning Heath products...thought some
on here may want to see these....please reply to the person
whose From address is on the message.....NOT mine!! I am NOT posting
these for any reason other than they are Heath items...and I am
a fellow Heath owner since 1973....

LOTS of stuff here.....I will fwd this only once a week on Saturdays if
there is interest...otherwise, this is last post of fwd msgs...dont
want to p*ss Dave, our remailer manager,  off! :)

Chris
WB5ITT

FWD messages below...REPLY to the From address in them...
Subject:  Re: Heath HM-9 QRP WATTMETER
   Date:  Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:32:01 -0500
   From:  "Samuel S. Yates" <ab4n at erols.com>

I forgot to include my email address in the signature. Sorry.

Samuel Yates
Culpeper, Virginia
ab4n at erols.com

news:749nia$465$1 at winter.news.rcn.net...

     Subject: Heath HW-2M handie talkie $75
        Date: 27 Nov 1998 15:02:29 GMT
       From:  "gerald franks" <w4rf at worldnet.att.net>

Heath HW-2M with one good nicad pack, an alkaline battery pack, wall
charger, manual, ant.,has the PL option installed, touch tone front
panel.
I believe this HT was made by Yaesu for Heath.
It is in very good condition and works fine with this exception---- The
receive audio output is low, it is usable as is. It would be fine for
packet
or use where you're not in a high noise area. $75  US Postal money order
only.
                                                       Jerry Franks
                                                       Nashville TN
                                                       615-646-8518