Concern for one of our own

David Fouchey dafouche at JAX-INTER.NET
Fri Dec 25 14:06:39 EST 1998

Daniel. Sorry I haven't answered your mail I have been traveling with work
and unable to check my personal account. I am rather upset that you haven't
recived either of the letters I sent you. Since its Christmas day I wont be
able to do anything about it until Monday but rest assured I will have a
replacement check on its way priority mail Monday. I Am very perturbed that
you haven't received wither of the previous ones. Please verify I have the
address correct.

>>Danny Ruth
>>2621 27th St SW
>>Allentown, PA  18103-7209

Phone number is (904) 721-0813 or work which is where I will be tommorow,
(Saturday) (904) 381-2141.

Dave F.
wa4emr

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov