Need help with Mohawk T/R wiring...

Bradley S. Stone nb9m at RELIABLE-NET.NET
Thu Dec 31 18:19:44 EST 1998

Thanks for the many responses to my earlier request for an Apache knob!
I don't yet have the manual for the Mohawk, but want to get the pair on the air.  Can someone tell me the pinout for the 8-pin accessory socket on the rear of the Mohawk, and how it relates to the Standby/Receive switch on the front panel?  I've got everything ready and documented at the Apache end, including the DowKey relay, but need to mute the receiver on transmit.
            Thanks again!
            Brad, NB9M