Unbuilt kits

Heinz und Hannelore Breuer hbreuer at METRONET.DE
Thu Feb 12 14:35:04 EST 1998

> You know, I've always wondered about this. Where do these unbuilt kits
> come from?
> Why would someone buy a kit, and then never bother to put it together?

As we are talking about boatanchors this is not off too far.
I bought a boat kit (a modell of a small tug boat) on a visit to Prague/
Czechoslovakia about 25 years ago. I saw it in a shop and just wanted to
have it. It was very cheap too as back then "real" money was highly wanted
on the black market. I opened the box once but never got to it. It is still
unbuild in its original box at my parents house.
I can imagine people bought a Heath kit and just never got to it for one
reason or another.
73
Heinz - KF6FNC

PS: I wonder if there is an excellent AT-1 out there looking for a good
home. I would even consider an unbuild kit and build it myself.

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH