"Heathkit-from-Hell"...Help!

Edward Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Wed Jul 22 16:39:46 EDT 1998

Greetings, "Heathniks"...                        Wednesday 22-vii-98.

Does anyone care to advise my friend Stu as to what could be the source(s)
of ills plaguing HIS particular "...Heathkit-from-Hell"? I think it would
be beneficial to all if any and all comments in this regard could be shared
with the rest of the gang on the Reflector. One can never learn too much
trouble-shooting these green meanies!

Tnx & 73, de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

                                              _..._

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov