Sticking to Heath and new experiences

Shelley shelleys at KALAMAZOO.NET
Fri Jul 24 21:42:41 EDT 1998

Would the two guys who keep emailing me to argue at me some more about the ARRL thing please stop?
I had to post there here because its getting a little confusing as to who's who with the one being slightly more nasty then the other and my mind on the radio I think I may have just yelled at the wrong guy (again) in email and and anyway my email box is not anymore a "forum" for that topic then is this Heathlist. (In short: stop it I don't wanna hear it privately anymore then the list does.)
This is my first day as a amatuer operator and its kind've cheesy that two of you (I don't even know who you are any more or which one is which but I bet you know who you are and I'm tired of it lets move on) were so wrapped up in arguing this non-topic at me that you had to harp on me about it all during this day.
HEATHkits. CW (I do have a Heath keyer but I'm not sure its working quite right) friendship, past experiences of others, the postive side of Amatuer radio, technical help exchanged -- these and little else (hint hint you two) are what I personally most enjoy and like to see in my emailbox as well on the Heathlist.

Looking forward to many more contacts and things learned and experienced from today on,
Shelley, KC8KRN   (whoooo I Liiiiike that!) :)

(PS>, my apologies to everybody else I just had no other way to tell these two. Also thanks again for all of the wonderful emails. I am making a list of callsigns and locations from friends here to try to contact later.) :))