FS: SB-104A and SB-604

Steve Sacco KC2X kc2x at INSPACE.NET
Sun Mar 1 19:45:32 EST 1998

I have an SB-104A, SB-604 matching speaker, and built-in power supply for
sale.

The SB-104A was assembled in the late '70's, and then the owner bought a
Drake TR-7, and put the SB-104A in a box, and never used it again.
Cosmetically, it is in NEW condition.  The paint is clean and fresh looking
- it really looks like new.  I brought the rig up to the local Heathkit
guru, who checked it out, and pronounced it "ok", except for the AGC - the
S-meter doesn't work.  He said it needed four transistors in the AGC boark
replaced to make it work.  The like-new condition manual is included.  This
unit has the Heath 400Hz CW Filter, and the Noise Blanker.

The SB-604 is in very good condition - it was not stored in a box, and the
outer cabinet is not quite up to the perfect level of the SB-104A, but the
face certainly is.  The like-new manuals for the speaker, and power supply
go with this unit.

For some fairly good pictures, check out my special Heathkit Web page at:
http://www.evcom.net/~kc2x/Heathkit.htm

By the way, if anyone wants use those pix for anything, I hereby waive the
copyrights to them, as well as the background, which, I think, looks pretty
cool.

I have no particular emotional attachment to this gear, and am offering it
to the highest bidder.  The rig and power supply can be separated, no problem.
I would also consider parting it out - selling off knobs, CW Filter,
plug-in boards, etc, if I can get enough extra to make it worth my time.

I also have the extender board available for sale, also available the
highest bidder.

If interested, please respond via e-mail.

Thanks,
Steve

                <<<* kc2x at inspace.net    *    www.inspace.net/~kc2x *>>>

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov