FS:DX60,HG10,HD15

Stewart D Lyon slyon at SPACEVECTOR.COM
Sun Mar 1 23:38:11 EST 1998

Hi Gang;
In cleaning out my closet (looking for a shaft coupler), I came across the
following which I have no use for. These are all on a best offer basis since
I have no idea what they are worth. I don't want to get rich on these items,
I would just like to see somebody get some use out of them.

HD-15 Phone Patch - in very good condition with manual. Some scatches on
case, good panel, meter and wiring. NON-STANDARD knobs (I swiped them for my
SB rigs). I built this in the late 60's and can't remember ever using it.
Estimated UPS shipping cost -- $6

DX-60. Parts rig? Good case (scatches, no dents), front panel (no scatches
or extra holes), knobs, meter and escutchen (very dirty - I was a heavy
smoker!). Good RF section and power supply (electrolytics??). The down-side
is the rig was heavily modified by removing the modulator and replacing it
with with some kind of a CW-breakin circuit I was experimenting with.
Crystal switch replaced with pot. I've had this rig on the air on CW a long
time ago so I think it works, but it would be a big job to restore to
original condition. Manual is in tuff shape but all there.  Estimated UPS
shipping cost -- $10.

HG-10 VFO. Same story as DX-60 although the mods weren't as extensive. Some
kind of a 3-transistor board added that could be easily removed. Function
switch replaced with pot. Dial mechanizm good, dial drum cracked in a couple
of places & string has come undone, RF section good. Manual looks brand-new.
Estimated UPS shipping cost -- $10.

I would also trade everything for a restoreable SB-400/1

I also have the following manuals which are free on receipt of a big SASE
with $1 postage. Be sure to email me first for my address and to make sure I
haven't already promised them.  HM-15, ET-3100 & MI-18

73, Stu, W6CUX

(Bill - note my new email address)

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov