The Copyright Act & Heath Manuals & Ham Radio Hobbyists

Tyler Parsons tparsons at PEAK.ORG
Mon May 4 23:35:13 EDT 1998

HOWEVER, the Oregon Revised Statutes (Laws of the State of Oregon, USA) are
copyright by the Legislative Council of the State of Oregon, so don't make
too many assumptions.

Tyler Parsons, WB7DDL

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov