Heath V-2 VTVM

JOSE V.GAVILA (EB5AGV/EC5AAU) eb5agv at CTV.ES
Tue May 19 06:43:21 EDT 1998

Hello!

This is my first posting to the List, so I want to briefly introduce
myself. I'm a 30 years old spanish Telecommunication Engineer. My main
hobby is working with electronics equipment, most of it related with
amateur radio. I enjoy a lot fixing old tubed equipment and that is the
reason I'm here. Please, visit my WEB page (address in my signature) to
look at the gear I have at my shack and some other things.

Last week I received, along with other goodies, a V-2 VTVM and a C-3
capacitor checker. The V-2 is in very good cosmetical condition (even the
meter face is clean, not yellowed nor scratched!) but missing the manual. I
opened it to find a good building work and also a battery holder.. I had no
idea of its use. Now I know that it is used in resistance checking. Well, I
would like to find a suitable manual and schematic for it. Somebody has
told me that the V-2 and V-3 are not common units... Any comment about this?.

More about the C-3 in a next message.

Best regards.

JOSE
  73 EB5AGV / EC5AAU
     JOSE V. GAVILA
     Ausias March 46, 15
     46910 Benetusser - VALENCIA
     SPAIN

** VISIT MY VINTAGE RADIO SITE - updated 6-May-1998 ***
  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6992/
  e-mail: eb5agv at ctv.es & eb5agv at amsat.org

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov