A new kit to build

Kechkaylo, David dkechkaylo at MDSROC.COM
Thu Nov 12 09:14:40 EST 1998

Dear Rob:

Hey, that sounds great!!!! I often wondered if I should build a kit like
that someday, and it will be here! I'll definitely check it out, now
that sounds exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the tip.

Dave K.

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH