List Admin - back on topic!!

Presenceknown.com ai7r at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Tue Oct 27 16:53:14 EST 1998

Yep...we're drifting again.  I guess it's so normal for us tube folks to
drift that we just don't see it happening.

Let's see....

How much is a KWM2A worth - okay
How do I fix one - okay
Am I or anyone else a creep for selling it one way or another (as in eBay)-
NOT OKAY!!

Keep this in mind....and this is mostly for those of you who post at least
once a day.  With every one of your messages goes your image...to over 600
people.  A message that's off topic is like picking ones nose on stage in
front of 600 people who came to see an epic play.   Commenting on an off
topic message is like giving the guy a Kleenex and asking him to do it
again.

The only thing that should get hot on these lists are the tubes.  Stay on
topic.

Mommy has spoken...and frankly, she's getting just a little tired of saying
this. (sound familiar?)

Have a great day....and may all your posts be on topic.

73

Dave
AI7R
List Admin

PS - We have noticed that the spam (junk email) industry has discovered that
the mail server we have been using is an open server, meaning they can send
their trash mail through the computer the list server is running through.
The only thing you might possibly notice is that there could be 2 or 3 hour
delays in postings for the next few days.  We are configuring a new server
for our e-mail from the list and this time it will be a closed server.

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH